Rapibus/Lentibus ,Templeton, Masson-Anger, Buckingham,Gatineau

SO'Connor

/ #19 Rapibus

2013-10-23 20:08

Oh yes and stuck in traffic to get to the rapibus to park because I am coming from Cheval Blanc and cannot connect in time for the rapibus and then at night to get home in time for the daycare! So with travel time and wait times there is significantly more time wasted to/from work....and this was supposed to help....also where the 80% and 20% was determined is nuts because I think it is the other way around only 20% of people are perhaps going to have improvements versus 80% of us that are now living a nightmare. I am hoping some adjustments will be considered and made before the snow storms get here because regardless we are making adjustments the clientele we are paying for a slower service but then our taxes are going to go up for this AND they ran out of money on top of it to finish the plan to go to Lorrain that a lot of us waste more time parking over at Labrosse now. Some improvements definitely need to be done....otherwise ridership is going to be reduced. I know that is not what STO wants so do something! We were happier paying more and the service was better...yes it needed improvement but the expresses could even get on the rapibus route at least like the buckingham buses are doing. At night is still ridiculous so the people high up should come take the bus and see just how annoying it is.